Dolls and Divas Collection is a Designer Collection of dresses for daytime and special occasions. It's comfortable and feminine silhouettes, often incorporating jersey knit and woven combinations, are perfect for playing, twirling, and dancing.
Dolls and Divas Couture was launched in January 2007 and is designed by Lucie Shlafer. Lucie previously worked with several major European Runway Designers.
Lucie applied her love of design and fashion to the development of a designer collection for little and big girls.
The Dolls and Divas Collection takes its inspiration from:
- Sophisticated designer fabrics
- Delicate and sparkly trim
- Artful and interesting modern details
- European finishing and quality
- Designer trends in women’s runway fashion
Dolls and Divas is sold at fine children’s boutiques worldwide and is produced in the United States.